When was the last time you had all of your friends over on a Saturday night? People are social beings – as you may already know – and while life gets busy from time to time, that doesn’t mean that you shouldn’t do all you can to enjoy having friends over every now and then. There are so many fun things that you can do on a Saturday night, you just have to be willing to find them and make them work for your friendship group.
Not everyone has the same ideas of the best way to spend their time together, so why not take it in turns to decide how to spend your weekends? Instead of battling over it, everyone takes a turn each to figure out what would be the most fun, whether it’s betting on sports games with the help of Grupo Caliente, or you choose to have a laser tag fiesta. Either way, let’s take a closer look at five things you can do to enjoy your next Saturday night with friends.
- Go for the classic. The lockdown is ending, and that means that you can get back on the town with your friends. Head to a sports bar and shoot pool with some beers, or bring your friends out for a meal and a movie. Either way, the classic night out can be back if you want it to be!
- The movies. Speaking of movies – another way to spend your Saturday night is at a premier. You don’t have to go to the star-studded red carpet movie premieres, but you can head to the first night of a new show. Going to the movies can be upgraded, too, as you enjoy a 3D adventure over a 2D one!
- Host a costume party. Lockdown has been boring, but costume parties really aren’t! You can get everyone to dress up and pick a theme for it. From superheroes to sports stars, cartoon characters to a decade theme, you can really pull out all the stops for a costume party that includes food, drink and more. You need to do this for the sheer fun of planning it all out!
- Get your game on. Games night is so much fun when everyone gets involved. You can choose for everyone to bring a board game, or you can get some games out like charades and karaoke. Your game night choices can be decided together or you can go for a potluck game night where you each choose one and keep it a surprise!
- Potluck parties. Speaking of potlucks – let’s talk about food! A dinner party or a dessert party can be so much fun when you all bring a dish each. There is a lot of fun in a potluck and it can be just dessert if you want it to be. Chocolate fondue, anyone?
Enjoying a Saturday night with friends just got easier all over again with the easing of lockdown – so why not start planning to enjoy it?