Mother’s Day is coming up! Make a great refreshing drink to celebrate your mom/wife. My wife loves when I make her my famous Whiskey Smash, but for Mother’s Day let’s make it a bit fancier and a touch more color by adding some blackberries to the mix. The whiskey smash is pretty much the whiskey drinker’s mojito simply replacing the rum with whiskey (or bourbon).
Try making the following refreshing Triple Dog Irish Whiskey cocktail for mom this Mother’s Day (recipe created by Chris Norton, Artist Behind the Bar):
- 1 ½ oz. Triple Dog Irish Whiskey
- ¾ oz. Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 oz. Monin® Blackberry Syrup
- 10 ea. Mint Leaves
- Top with Q Club Soda
- Fill serving glass full of ice.
- Pour ingredients into serving glass in order listed.
- Pour mixture into mixing tin and back into serving glass to mix.
- Garnish with blackberries and a mint sprig and serve.