The New York International Auto Show (NYIAS) is the place where automakers introduce their newest models to the world. This year, a wide range electric vehicles are on display.
Some of the biggest unveilings included the Subaru Crosstrek Wilderness. The mechanical design and functional enhancements provide added capability to tackle the most rugged roads and trails. The crosstrek blends SUV capability with car-like ride and handling.
Subaru Crosstrek Wilderness
The KIA EV9 is an all-electric motor vehicle with 3rd row seat capability and is one of the few 3 row EV’s on the market. Green features include a solar panel built into the hood and an interior made from sustainable materials.
Ram is charging forward with their first ever electric truck, the Ram 1500 REV. This truck has a new exterior design, cutting-edge technology and exceptional electric capability.
Ram 1500 REV
The Jeep Wrangler is designed to go anywhere and do anything! The 2024 Jeep Wrangler model has a grille redesign and updates to the interior technology. Fans of the brand are sure to love these sleek but subtle updates.
Jeep 2024 Wrangler
The New York International Auto Show has lots of interactive ways to enjoy the event. Below is my NYIAS Bucketlist, so you won’t leave any corners unturned at the show.
1) Strike a post next to the DeLorean Time machine at the Back to the Future Musical display.
2) Take an Electricfied photo with the Ford Neon Letter sign.
3) Check out the 2024 Nissan GTR Nismo and 2024 Nissan GTR T-Spec and take a picture next to the #Thrill Marquee Letters.
4) Discover a vette like no other! Check out the Corvette E-Ray, the first electrified all-wheel drive with a 0-60 time of 2.5 seconds.
5) If you’re down for adventure, stop by the Toyota Ski Lodge setup to strike a selfie.
6) Stop by the Toyota display and enjoy interactive sports including skateboarding, hockey, basketball, and much more.
7) Enjoy Subaru’s imersive diplay where you visit the National Parks. Did you know that Subaru has provided over $68 million in efforts to save our National Parks?
8) Take an electric vehicle for a spin on the EV Test track. You won’t believe how quiet EV’s are!
9) Stop by Subaru’s Pet Adoption event and meet some furry friends!
10) Take a picture next to your dream car. Be sure to check out the supercars, hyper-cars, and luxury vehicles.
The New York International Auto Show is April 7-16, 2023 at the Jacob Javits Convention Center. Car enthusiasts, get ready to start your engines and get your tickets here for a fun day of immersive exhibits and experiences, car debuts, and more.
One Comment Add yours
The New York International Auto Show is a must-attend event for anyone interested in the latest developments in the automotive industry, and it provides many benefits to attendees, including access to the newest models, interactive displays, expert advice, networking opportunities, and special events.
Thanks for the work you’ve done!