First off I would like to apologize for it taking so long to get this review out to you guys.
soundcore, the premium audio brand of Anker Innovations’, has launched another line of headphones to their ever growing line of high quality yet not overpriced headphones. The Space series providing Adaptive ANC, a total of 50 hours of listening, (5 mins = 4 hours fast charging (Q45) and 10 mins = 4 hours (A40)), 3-stage noise cancelling system targets and blocks out low, mid, and high frequency noises precisely and they do a pretty good job with it as well.
With an upgraded noise cancelling system, the Space series offers a leap forward in the customizable, noise-free listening experience, while delivering ultra-long playtime and impressive audio performance in two different form factors.
- Reduce Noise By Up to 98%: Space A40 has an upgraded noise cancelling system to block out a wider range of distracting noises. So wherever you go, you’ll always have the space you need to focus.
- Automatically Tailored Noise Cancelling: Space A40 detects external noises and automatically selects a suitable level of noise cancelling for your surroundings. Enjoy your personal space whether you’re indoors, outdoors, commuting, or on a flight.
- Both headphones are ideal for traveling: 50 hours of playtime in noise cancelling mode will cover an around-the-world flight without needing to recharge. That’s enough playtime to enjoy up to 1,000 songs or 25 movies.
The soundcore Space Q45 over-ear headphones, a successor to last year’s Q30 and Q35 and the Space A40 earbuds under the newly renovated “Space” moniker basically helping create your own quiet “Space” to enjoy your music.
- In normal mode, get up to 65 hours of playtime and if you are low on battery, charge for 5 minutes for 4 hours of playtime.
- Hear Every Detail: The 40mm drivers have a pioneering double-layer diaphragm made from silk and ceramic materials to produce sound with intense bass and crisp treble. Space Q45 noise cancelling headphones also support LDAC for Hi-Res Audio Wireless sound.
- More Than Comfort: Space Q45 noise cancelling headphones balance a refined design, ergonomic build, and comfort-enhancing details for a harmonious wearing experience.
The soundcore Space A40 in-ear headphones has all the bells and whistles that you’d expect from a wireless earphone. They have capacitance touch controls, a small form factor, and a really nice (10-hour, 50 with the case) battery life that you have come to expect from the Anker family of products.
- The earbuds have a 10-hour single charge playtime, and fast charging gives you 4 hours of listening from a quick 10-minute charge.
- Highly Detailed Sound: Thanks to soundcore’s pioneering double-layer diaphragm drivers, Space A40 noise cancelling earbuds produce sound with strong bass, clear mids, and bright treble. You can also listen using LDAC mode for Hi-Res Audio Wireless sound.
- Comfortable, No Matter How Long You Listen: Space A40 noise cancelling wireless earbuds are smaller than all other soundcore ANC earbuds, are as light as a sheet of paper, and have an ergonomic shape so they fit comfortably in your ears.
You can purchase the soundcore Space Series on the soundcore website.
Price: Space Q45 Noise Canceling Headphones $149.99 and Soundcore Space A40 Noise Canceling Earbuds $99.99.
Where to buy: soundcore, Amazon
Disclosure: I received the soundcore by Anker Space Q45 And Space A40 Headphones in exchange for my honest review. The opinions expressed in my review are my own. No other compensation was given
3 Comments Add yours
Soundcore Space Q45 and Space A40 headphones are two of the most popular models on the market. They both offer great sound quality, comfortable design, and a variety of features that make them ideal for any music lover. But which one is right for you?
The Soundcore Space Q45 is the more expensive of the two, but it offers a few extra features that may be worth the extra cost. It has active noise cancellation, which can be a godsend if you’re trying to listen to music in a noisy environment. It also has an auto-off feature that turns the headphones off when you’re not using them, which can save battery life. Finally, it comes with a carrying case, which is always handy.
The Soundcore Space A40 is the cheaper model, but it doesn’t skimp on features. It still has great sound quality and a comfortable design. It also has a built-in microphone for making calls or using voice commands. And it has a longer battery life than the Q45, so you can listen to your music for longer before needing to recharge.
So, which one should you choose? If you need active noise cancellation and don’t mind spending a bit more, go for the Q45. If you want to save some money and don’t need all the bells and whistles, go for the A40.
Thanks man thought I could share this.
LikeLiked by 1 person