M-Audio (m-audio.com), synonymous with innovative music production technology, today announced two new additions to the BX3 and BX4 family of multimedia monitors, the BX3BT and BX4BT. These new monitors have been updated so users can stream music wirelessly from any Bluetooth® enabled device and experience crystal-clear studio quality sound. Designed for livestreaming, gaming, music production or simply listening to music, M-Audio’s BX3BT and BX4BT monitors provide the ultimate solution for compact professional sound reproduction.
BX3BT and BX4BT speakers both feature 120 watts of crystal-clear sound, military-grade Black Kevlar® woofers and computer-optimized natural silk dome tweeters, providing a perfect combination of low bass and high-end frequencies for a true stereo image. There is also a rear port on both the BX3BT and BX4BT that adds extended low-frequency response for an enhanced multimedia listening experience, all contained inside an acoustically-inert MDF cabinet designed to conveniently fit anywhere.
Both BX3BT and BX4BT have a rear panel that is intelligently constructed allowing anyone to customize the sound and connect any computer, mobile device or multi-media system. High-EQ and Low-EQ controls dial in the ideal sound for any listening environment. The Left/Right Active Speaker Position switch lets you choose which speaker is on the Left or Right side while the rear panel connections offer 1/4-inch, 1/8-inch, and RCA inputs. Additionally, BX3BT and BX4BT provide an 1/8-inch AUX input and headphone connection on the front of the speaker for your tablet, computer, or mobile device, making the BX3BT and BX4BT speakers compatible with multiple input sources.
The BX3BT and BX4BT models include MPC Beats—a desktop software package DAW for Mac and PC that has everything needed to create podcasts, livestreams and music recordings right out of the box. MPC Beats, is a powerful music-making and recording DAW based on iconic MPC hardware and features a full array of musical instrument plugins, effect plugins, and audio and drum samples. Additionally, BX3BT and BX4BT also include multiple world-class plugin instruments from award-winning sound design company AIR Music Technology: Hybrid 3 — a powerful polyphonic analogue synth, Mini Grand – an acoustic piano instrument, and Velvet – a vintage electric piano instrument.
BX3BT and BX4BT Key Features
• Bluetooth® Connectivity – Easily pair with any Bluetooth-enabled device for wireless streaming • Black Kevlar® low frequency drivers; 1” natural silk dome tweeters
All information subject to change m-audio.com
• New computer-optimized tweeter waveguide for precise imaging
• High-EQ and Low-EQ controls for dialling in the perfect sound
• Enhanced rear ports for extended low-frequency response
• Left/right Active Speaker Position switch for configuring which side has volume control • Bluetooth, 1/4”, 1/8”, and RCA inputs for connecting to virtually any audio source
• Front 1/8” AUX input for quick connection of smartphones or other audio sources
• Acoustically-inert MDF cabinet with bass reflex design for deep, rich sound
• Includes 1/8” speaker interconnect cable, 1/8” to 1/8” cable and 1/8” to RCA cable
Price and Availability The BX3BT & BX4BT are available immediately. U.S. retail price is $129 for BX3BT and $179 for BX4BT. For more information, please visit http://www.m-audio.com.