So as you probably know by now, I have been expanding on my cocktail recipes. As a bourbon/whiskey fan, I figured why not make a refreshing whiskey cocktail that can utilize my skills and the mint in my garden. Hence The Guy Corner NYC Whiskey Smash.
- 4 lemon wedges
- 2.5 ounces your bourbon of preference (When I have it on hand, I use Buffalo Trace)
- 3/4 ounce simple syrup (see the bottom of post)
- 6-8 mint leaves and more for garnish
- Place lemon wedges and mint into a shaker and muddle them well.
- Add bourbon, simple syrup, and ice. Shake until well-chilled.
- Strain into a rocks glass over fresh
- Garnish with some mint sprig.