When you’re new to driving you’ll want to get out there and explore. As a beginner, you might be glad of some support, and there are plenty of apps that can be helpful for new drivers. From checking your tire pressure to finding your parked car, these applications can help you to have a better driving experience.
1 . Parkify
If you’re regularly using big parking lots it can sometimes be hard to figure out where you parked your car. With the help of the Parkify app, you can find exactly where your car is, to save you time and stress. As soon as you walk away from the vehicle, the location is automatically registered in the app. This application includes plenty of cool features such as:
- Add as many cars as you like.
- Share the location of your vehicle.
- Track your cars across multiple devices.
- Manually set the location of your vehicle on the map.
- Use either kilometers or miles.
The Drivvo app can help you to manage your car maintenance needs, save money and reduce your field consumption. It’s basically a finance manager for your vehicle, helping you to take great care of your car, and make savings. Want to figure out how much you spend on gas? Need a way to track your vehicle services? Using Drivvo you can do all this and more. There are plenty of useful features including:
- Refuellings: Monitor your refuelings, to save money and go greener at the same time. Here you can calculate how much you spend on fuel each month.
- Services: With the help of the services feature you can log your car vehicles including tune-ups, tire rotations, and brake checks.
- Reminders: Using the Drivvo app you can create reminders for services to help you keep on top of your car maintenance.
3. FOBO Tire
The FOBO Tire app can help you to maintain the correct pressure in your tires, to ensure a safe and comfortable drive. The app monitors your tire pressure and offers plenty of handy features including:
- Simple tire rotation support.
- Sensors to help you replace your tires.
- Anti-theft device.
- Simple to install only takes five minutes.
- Share data with other app users.
The DriveMode app is a safety application, helping users to safely manage messages and calls while driving. The best features of the application include:
- Use voice commands to reply to messages.
- A ‘Do Not Disturb setting to ignore messages and calls when driving.
- Set your phone to send auto-replies.
- The app launches as soon as you start driving.
- Check out your driving history from the app.
To improve your safety on the roads DriveMode is the perfect application.
If you’re heading off on a road trip, you’ll certainly want to download this app. The application can help you to plan your route, find the best scenic points, book attractions, and more. With Roadtrippers you can discover plenty of fun activities along your route from national parks and diners to museums and cheap hostels. You can plot seven waypoints, or more if you decide to switch to RoadTrippers plus. Once you’ve passed your driving test, you’ll be keen to get out on the open roads. A road trip is the perfect excuse to improve your driving skills and have an adventure.
Traffic Spotter is a great application that offers traffic and incident updates plus weather info. When you want to get somewhere fast, traffic can be frustrating, but with the help of this app, you can keep on top of the traffic, and get to your destination faster. With the Traffic Spotter app, you’ll get a full traffic report, helping you to improve your journey. Other features of Traffic Spotter include:
- Check the slowest parts of a route, to avoid congestion.
- Incident reports steering clear of dangerous roads.
- Check out the weather conditions.
- Get reports about miscellaneous events and road closures that may affect your journey.
When you’re a new driver it can be helpful to get a little extra support to help you feel more comfortable and safe on the roads. Perhaps you’re still practicing in preparation for your driving test? In this case, you might want to do a little research about the requirements. Driving laws vary depending on your location for example the
requirements for IL driving license are slightly different to other places in the US. If you have a license and you want to drive in Illinois you need to transfer your current license to an IL driver’s license.