We know safety is your biggest concern when it comes to your home. I am always looking into ways that can better keep my home safe while providing me a way to monitor it even when I am away from home. Now you can protect your home and enjoy a peace of mind with Lockly. Lockly is a smart deadbolt that you can monitor from your phone that offers a multitude of easy-to-use smart lock solutions that are meticulously designed featuring the highest level of security available.
Unlike other static keypads where the number positioning is always the same, Lockly’s patented PIN Genie Technology ensures that the digital keypad display is unique every time someone approaches your door. This way, you don’t have to worry about snooping eyes. When installed, you can securely control who comes and goes with your smartphone and monitor door access from anywhere. The Lockly Secure app also allows you to lock and unlock your door and create access codes for your family, friends, or tenants when you’re within range. Whether it’s for your bedroom, office, or front door, Lockly has you covered.
- YOUR FINGER IS YOUR KEY: Unlock your door using the built-in advanced 3D fingerprint sensor. Unlike other smart locks, Lockly only uses high-quality capacitive fingerprint sensors which only recognizes fingerprints unlike less secure optical readers. Stores up to 99 unique fingerprints.
- PEEK-PROOF DIGITAL KEYPAD: Unlike other static keypads where the number positioning is always the same, Lockly’s patented PIN Genie Technology ensures that the digital keypad display is unique every time someone approaches your door. This way, you don’t have to worry about snooping eyes. It’s patented PIN Genie technology makes it nearly impossible to guess your personal access code (even if someone is watching) when entering your PIN number by always shuffling number locations on the secure, backlit keypad.
- SMARTPHONE CONVENIENCE: Lock and unlock your home, office, or rental property door all from the convenience of your iOS or Android smartphone via secure Bluetooth connection. Includes two backup physical keys for peace of mind.
- KNOW WHO IS COMING AND GOING: Stores all access history so you can review who is coming and going anytime from your mobile phone. Great for keeping track of family members as they arrive home. Grant one-time use or specific time duration access by issuing codes or digital eKeys remotely via your mobile phone. Guest can access using their mobile phone, even without an internet or cellular connection.
- EASY DIY INSTALLATION: Replaces existing deadbolt with basic household tools in about 15 minutes. Fits both left and right swinging standard doors, 1 3/8 to 2 inches thick. Requires 2 1/8 inch face bore hole. My biggest issue was getting my old deadbolt off.
With any product there are things we really like and things we think can be improved.
- The fingerprint reader is unbeatable.
- The addition of the Wi-Fi Hub lets you manage and control lock from anywhere.
- Bluetooth connection still works and is a convenient option for power outages.
- Backup battery life is great.
- Wi-Fi features depend on a discrete AC-powered hub which plugs into an outlet.
- When using Auto Lock (timed lock), the wireless door sensors should recognize when the door is open and not set itself.
- The companion app needs some work.
The Lockly Secure Pro Deadbolt Edition has a MSRP of $299.99.
Disclosure: I received the Lockly Secure Pro Deadbolt Edition in exchange for my honest review. The opinions expressed in my review are my own. No other compensation was given.