Lockly, a property technology company focused on revolutionizing the way we secure homes, offices and personal items, is proud to introduce the Lockly Secure Access Portal, a brand new property rental management system to be used exclusively for Lockly owners who are the hosts of one or more rental properties through Airbnb©, VRBO®, and others. The admin portal is encrypted and allows the property owner to easily monitor door access, keep track of entry codes, see real-time updates and more. This – in combination with Lockly’s innovation in products like the Secure Pro and Secure Link – offers customers a more complete solution to managing multiple properties and unparalleled door access via five unique methods of entry: PIN Genie keypad, 3D fingerprint sensor, Lockly app, voice and traditional key.
Owners can provide temporary entry codes with lock access privileges to guests for a limited time, such as the length of their stay, as well as the ability to set a recurring access code for guests, like routine visitors, service providers, and house cleaners. To further support Lockly’s unique capabilities for multiple properties or tenants, one may also set up a sub-admin that he/she can invite and grant access to, making it perfect for other family members and even long-term tenants.
“The Secure Pro and Secure Link is proof of our dedication to the development of new, innovative products in the world of home security and smart locks. We are particularly excited about the Lockly Secure Access Portal as it will simplify one’s accessibility to our products and serve as a one-stop-shop for consumers to easily oversee their residence, office and other properties,” said Lee Zheng, CEO and Founder of Lockly.
Lockly’s newest model, Secure Pro, is designed with award-winning, patented PIN Genie™ software, a 3D biometric fingerprint sensor, and compatibility with Alexa and Google Assistant. The Lockly Secure Link, a Wi-Fi enabled hub and wireless door sensors that connect seamlessly to existing Secure or Secure Plus smart locks, is included with every Secure Pro model or available for purchase separately for existing Lockly customers. These advanced features support Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity for consistent, worry-free functionality with or without internet access, granting the ability to send online or offline access codes from anywhere in the world and securely control who comes and goes. Along with Lockly’s new management system, the company has also increased the amount of access codes from eight to sixteen for added variety and security.
A full list of Lockly Secure Pro features include:
- Lockly Secure Access Portal – A private system designed for Lockly users that allows for easy management of multiple properties, like door access monitoring, timed updates, sub-admin controls and more.
- Voice Control – Compatibility with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant allows users to check the status, as well as lock and unlock by simply using voice command via the Lockly Secure Link.
- World’s First “Secure” Digital Touch Screen – Patented PIN Genie™ software creates a random-generated key pad when anyone approaches the door, ensuring codes cannot be interpreted by unwanted visitors!
- Offline Access Codes – Though patented technology, Lockly provides the only smart lock solution that is able to generate multiple access codes without an internet connection. Perfect for the home, office, Airbnb© and other rental properties. Grant access for a few minutes, hours or weeks!
- Packed with the Latest Technology – Supports both Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity ensuring consistent worry-free functionality with or without internet access.
- Advanced 3D Fingerprint Scanner – An advanced 3D biometric module to ensure accuracy and speed which enables users to quickly open the door by simply using their finger.
- Long Lasting Battery – Uses standard AA batteries (included) which operates the smart lock for at least one year, also supported by a backup battery.
- Premium-grade Quality – Lockly smart locks are built with the highest quality materials to ensure a beautiful design combined with robust strength.
- • Auto Lock: After a predetermined time frame, Lockly Secure will automatically lock the door.
- Easy Installation: Lockly Secure Pro installs in minutes and works with most popular door lock configurations including deadbolt and latch locks.
Pricing and Availability
Lockly smart locks are available in multiple colors including Satin Nickel and Venetian Bronze and start at a suggested retail price of $199.99 for Lockly Secure Plus and $299 for Lockly Secure Pro. Lockly products are available in select Lowes stores as well as at Lowes.com, HomeDepot.com, BestBuy.com, Amazon.com and Lockly.com.