HYPER by Sanho Corporation (CES 2018 South Hall Booth 31850) – makers of the HYPER line of Apple and mobile accessories – announces its latest Kickstarter campaign for HyperDrive which will launch on January 15 (8am PST/11am EST) and which will be showcased at HYPER CES 2018 booth.
Building upon last year’s HyperDrive USB-C Hub for MacBook Pro which is the most successful crowdfunded MacBook and USB-C accessory having raised over $3.1 million, the latest HyperDrive combines the award winning USB-C hub with the most fully featured and fastest 7.5W Qi wireless charger for the iPhone.
- New HyperDrive combines the award winning 8-in-1 USB-C Hub with the World’s fastest 7.5W wireless charger for the iPhone
- 8-in-1 USB-C Hub with built-in retractable USB-C cable turns a single USB-C port into 8 ports (4K HDMI, Gigabit Ethernet, microSD, SD, 3 x USB-A 3.1 and USB-C Power Delivery)
- World’s first wireless charger that supports all 4 Qi wireless charging standards (7.5W, 5W, 10W and 15W) for iPhone and Android high speed wireless charging
- Full charge iPhone X from empty to full in under 3 hours (2h58m) faster than mophie (3h21m) and Belkin (3h33m) wireless chargers
- Convertible wireless charging stand with unlimited adjustable viewing angles
- Not 1 but 3 wireless charging coils to allow iPhone to charge in any position (flat, standing up, landscape or portrait)
- Digital LCD displaying wireless charging voltage and current
- Power efficient low temperature (25ºC/77ºF) wireless charger keeps iPhone below the 36.5ºC/97.7ºF temperature requirement for 7.5W charging
- Uses fixed charging frequency designated by Apple that will not interfere with Touch and Face ID
- Supports both USB Quick Charge and USB-C Power Delivery inputs that allow for future device firmware updates
- HDMI supporting 1080p@60Hz, 4K@30Hz
- Gigabit Ethernet
- SD (UHS-I 104MB/s)
- micro SD (UHS-I 104MB/s)
- 3 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 (5Gb/s)
- USB-C 60W power delivery pass through charging
- Input: 1 x USB-C
- Wireless Charging: 5/7.5/10/15W Qi Standard
- Number of Wireless Charging Coils: 3
- DC/DC efficiency: Up to 96%
- Device Operating Temperature: 25ºC / 77ºF
- Enclosure: Aluminum & ABS
- Dimensions: 5.1″ x 3.7″ x 1″ / 130 x 94 x 25.8 mm
- Weight: 7.2 oz / 0.45 lb / 204g
Pricing and Availability
MSRP of HyperDrive is $149
Kickstarter Early Bird Backers will get the HyperDrive for $69, more than 50% off MSRP.
HyperDrive is expected to ship in March, 2018 upon successful Kickstarter funding.
HYPER is offering the HyperDrive as a reward to Kickstarter backers who pledge $69 or more in a bid to raise $100,000 via Kickstarter to fund the HyperDrive product. Funding starts on January 15, 2018 (8am PST/11am EST) and ends on February 19, 2018. Upon successful funding, HYPER aims to ship the HyperDrive in March, 2018. HYPER currently holds the record for the most crowdfunded MacBook and USB-C accessory, raising over $3.1 million for the HyperDrive USB-C Hub for MacBook Pro. HYPER has previously successfully launched and shipped 10 other crowdfunding projects which has raised over $5 million dollars in total.
About Sanho Corporation
Celebrating our 13th year anniversary in 2018, HYPER by Sanho Corporation is a young, energetic team based in Silicon Valley, California. We specialize in delivering cutting edge IT & mobile accessories with a focus on Apple, portable power, data storage & connectivity products. Our award winning products include:
HyperJuice – Portable Power for MacBook, iPhone, iPad, USB
Pearl – Compact Mirror Battery Pack
HyperDrive – Data Storage & Connectivity
iStick – World’s 1st Apple Lightning USB Flash Drive
iUSBport – World’s 1st Wireless USB Port
HyperVR – Virtual Reality Headsets with Integrated Headphones HyperLink – Apple Watch Bands
HyperThin – World’s Thinnest HDMI Cables
HyperShield – Cases & Stylus
We also have a long proven track record of delivering Kickstarter and Indiegogo projects. Our latest Kickstarter and Indiegogo project, HyperDrive USB-C Hub for MacBook Pro, raised over $3.1 million and is currently the most crowdfunded MacBook and USB-C accessory. Our first Kickstarter project, CloudFTP, was the 3rd most funded Kickstarter technology project when funding ended and named by Stuff Magazine as one of the “10 best Kickstarter technology projects”. Our 2nd Kickstarter project, iStick, raised over $1.1 million and was one of the 50 most funded Kickstarter project when funding ended. This is our 11th crowdfunding project. Our previous crowdfunding projects, HyperDrive USB-C Hub for MacBook Pro Kickstarter, HyperDrive USB-C Hub for MacBook Pro Indiegogo, CloudFTP, iStick, HyperLink, iShowFast, Pearl Kickstarter, Pearl Indiegogo, iPin for iPhone/Android, iPin for iPhone, HyperDrive for MacBook and HyperJuice for MacBook have altogether raised over $5 million.