A sprinter, all-rounder or leisure cyclist, Hansgrohe USA is inviting its social following to engage in a new campaign that explores cycling and shower styles. Cleverly named “Shower Like A Pro,” the sweepstakes celebrates the brand’s international title sponsorship of the BORA-hansgrohe team. Running from March 27 – April 22, it serves as a fun countdown to the Tour de France style Amgen Tour of California race in May. Entry is completed through Hansgrohe USA’s Facebook page. Five winners will receive a stylish hansgrohe showerhead, and one grand prize recipient will win a special VIP trip to Stage One of the Amgen Tour of California, Sacramento, May 13-15.
To enter, users are invited to visit the Hansgrohe USA Facebook page and access the Shower Like A Pro tab, which features a fun quiz through which users can find out what kind of “cyclist” describes them–and what shower product best suits their needs. Each of five winners will receive a Hansgrohe Croma Select E 180 Showerhead. One grand prize winner will receive a Croma Select E 180 Showerhead and a trip to Stage One of the Amgen Tour of California in Sacramento, May 13-15, 2017, consisting of the following:
- Round-trip coach flight for winner and one guest to Sacramento, CA
- Ground transportation to and from the airport and hotel
- 2-night accommodation (standard room) at a hotel selected by Hansgrohe
- Wine tour at Stag’s Leap Winery (dinner included) on May 13, 2017
- All day access to the Hansgrohe VIP Hospitality tent at the Stage 1 Amgen Tour of California on May 14, 2017
- A $100 Visa Gift Card for meals and entertainment