Nutri Ninja Nutri Bowl™ DUO With Auto-iQ Boost: The Review
First off I would like to say sorry for the delay on this review. We are sure you have seen Nutri Ninja informercials at least once in your life and if you don’t already own one of their line of products you have wondered how goo they are. I can confirm that after the recommended minute of blending, the Nutri Ninja truly delivers a finely blended smoothie. I have fruit salad daily Monday-Friday decided to take my fruit to the Nutri Ninja and it did not disappoint.
I have not owned any of the competitiors products but in the few weeks oh having the Nutri Bowl DUO ($139 .99 MSRP), I am quite surprised and please with the product as a whole. If you wanted to know my biggest complaints, I have 2, the size of the bowl (4-cup Nutri Bowl) and the noise. Regarding the bowl, for a couple it is fine. Just don’t invite the whole family over. lol I also found it to be a very LOUD blender. The preset functions have auto shut-off, so you do not have to wait and press the off button.
The Ninja’s blades extend 40% of the way into the cup, and makes short work of any ingredient you put in. Keep in mind though that means you need to put apples and such in the bottom of the blender cup, and the softer ingredients on top, so the blade can fit. The competition also use loose silicone gaskets to seal the lid, which are prone to gathering food particles. If you don’t remove the rings after each use to rinse clean, they get moldy. The Ninja’s silicone ring is deep in the lid, and fits flush. A simple shake of the cup with dish soap and water gets it completely clean. Three weeks of use thus far have seen no discoloration or mold in the gaskets.
The food processor works like any other food processor. The powerful motors tears apart stubborn fruits and veggies. Batter and guacamole are rendered as well as any other in this class. You can buy optional coffee and herb grinder for $25, which we are seriously considering.
If you are in the market for a multi function blender for a small family, the Nutri Ninja won’t disappoint. Overall this is a great buy. If you’re used to $50 blenders and food processors try this. You’ll understand why there is such a big price difference. If you want to start eating healthier, I’d recommend this appliance and a spiralized to totally change the way you eat. You’d be surprised at how much of a difference a change in diet can make to the way you feel and your overall health.
Click the link to purchase the Nutri Ninja Nutri Bowl Duo
The Nutri Ninja Nutri Bowl DUO Includes:
- 1200-Watt Motor: gives users a powerful and versatile appliance with a small footprint
- Auto-iQ Technology: features intelligent blending and food-processing programs with a built-in digital timer
- Auto-iQ Boost: offers the ability to customize and control the texture and consistency of recipes
- Nutri Bowl: with Nutrient Fusion* meal-making capabilities such as making up to a pound of ground meat or dough
- Nutri Ninja Cups: 24 oz. and 32 oz. cups with Spout Lids for nutrient-rich drinks on the go
- Pro Extractor Blades® Assembly: break down whole foods, ice and seeds for powerful Nutrient & Vitamin Extraction**
- Precision Prep Blades and a dough blade attachment: for use with the Nutri Bowl
- A 30-recipe Inspiration Guide or a 75-recipe Cookbook
Disclosure: I received the Nutri Ninja Nutri Bowl™ DUO in exchange for my honest review. The opinions expressed in my review are my own. No other compensation was given.