EZVIZ unveils three new products: Mini Plus, Husky and Mini O
EZVIZ Inc., a leading provider of cloud services and smart home video technology, has unveiled solutions connecting you visually to your life. The company has introduced three new products: the Mini Plus, Husky and Mini O. Paired with the new 3.0 version of the EZVIZ app, these products have even more new and exciting capabilities, increasing the use cases for both in and out of the home.
All of the newly released EZVIZ cameras are equipped with important features including:
- IFTTT Integration: With IFTTT integration, EZVIZ cameras now work alongside your smart devices for a more connected home. For example, voice control is truly a natural way to give commands. By simply using Alexa through IFTTT recipes, EZVIZ users can command cameras to turn on, go into sleep mode and more.
- Indoor and Outdoor Cameras: Whether it’s your backyard, nursery, living room, front porch or summer home, the three new cameras let you find the right camera for every part of your home, indoors and out.
- Real-Time, High Definition and Exceptional Night Vision: The three new indoor and outdoor cameras carry on the traits passed down to it from their predecessor, the Mini, to continue delivering excellent video quality and exceptional night vision in any low-light environment.
- Flexible Video Storage Options: With multiple storage options, you have the freedom to choose how and where you want to save video. EZVIZ Cameras can simultaneously record to a microSD card, a network recorder (Vault), and encrypted cloud storage with a CloudPlay subscription.
- Daily Recap: With the 3.0 version of the EZVIZ app and a CloudPlay subscription, 24-hours of daily motion events are quickly condensed into a recap, showing when and where motion was detected throughout the day in a few minutes.
- Two-Way Audio: When you can’t be home, listen and speak to your family and pets by using the built-in speaker and microphone. (Available on Mini Plus and Mini O)
EZVIZ App 3.0
The 3.0 version of the EZVIZ app has several new and noteworthy features including a daily recap, timeline and brand new user-interface. Daily recap is a unique feature that condenses daily motion events into just a couple minutes for easy viewing. The new timeline and user-interface allow you to scroll or swipe through your camera feeds so you never miss a beat around your home. A link to the IFTTT website is also now built into the EZVIZ app for more easily connecting EZVIZ cameras with other smart home devices through IFTTT recipes.
Mini Plus ($99.99) – Built upon the success of the EZVIZ Mini, the Mini Plus is the perfect indoor connected camera solution for any smart home. Equipped with 1080p video, a wider viewing angle, crisp and clear images, and 2-way audio, this camera is ready for your home—day or night. The Mini Plus can also be purchased with a 16GB microSD for $119.99.
Husky ($129.99) – For optimal outdoor security, the EZVIZ Husky is a commercial-grade quality camera with 1080p video and a 16GB built-in microSD card. It’s built for both indoor and outdoor use and works in the snow, rain, sun, and heat.
Mini O ($79.99) – For the parents who are looking for a baby monitoring system, the Mini O is the one-stop solution whether you are looking or listening in. With a sleek design, two-way audio, HD day-and-night video and motion detection alerts straight to your phone, this affordable solution will complete any nursery.
EZVIZ Inc. continues to bring robust, commercial-quality video products to consumers and the smart home market. Starting today, consumers can purchase all products on Amazon and from other North American major retailers. Download the latest version of the EZVIZ app from the App Store (compatible with iOS 7+) or Google Play (compatible with Android 4.0+).