Summer is here and with summer comes grilling. Why make just hamburgers and hot dogs. Preparing a steak, teriyaki style is one of the best ways to make it delicious. This recipe uses flank steak though any kind of steak works well. The marinade helps to make this dish more tender and flavorful. Try this great recipe at your next BBQ.
1.5 pounds flank steak
1 1/4 cup soy sauce
2 medium cloves garlic, minced
2 tbsp. catsup
2 tbsp. cooking oil
1 tsp. freshly ground pepper
1 tsp. dried oregano
1. On both sides of steak, diagonal hashes about 1/4 inch deep.
2. Place steak in heavy plastic food storage bag.
3. Combine remaining ingredients. Tie bag securely.
4. Turn steak in marinade to coat completely. Refrigerate for several hours or overnight.
5. Over hot grill, grill steak 5-6 minutes per side or until cooked as desired.
5. Slice diagonally across grain into slices.