If you like craft beers, bacon or barbecue, then this post is for you. A Celebration of BBQ, Bacon, and Amazing Craft Brews! Join us for the 2015 Beer, Bacon, BBQ Fest at the Cradle of Aviation Museum in Garden City, NY on Saturday, September 26th from 1PM -5:30PM. Live Music, Great Food, Craft Beer and much more!!! Souvenir tasting glass and Museum Access is included in your ticket price!
2 ticket types – $65 All ACCESS ticket, $30 Designated Driver ticket
- Festival access
- Souvenir tasting glass
- Unlimited beer sampling of the best local / regional / national craft beers
- LIMITED food sampling while the samples last (add’l food available for purchase)
- 2 bands (rock & reggae)
- Various games & activities
- Museum access (though it’s an outdoor event)
- FREE Parking
- FREE Shuttle to/From Mineola LIRR station
(to shuttle starts at noon, return shuttle starts at 4 PM)
- Total tickets are very limited to this event on purpose.
This event will sell out, when it does we will not add more tickets.
There is plenty of FREE PARKING! This event is a rain or shine event. All sales are final – no refunds or exchanges. You must be 21+ and have a valid ID to attend this event.
$30 tickets includes all of the above, except beer! 50 + Craft Breweries, including local favorites! Enjoy BBQ ribs, pulled pork, beef brisket, grilled chicken, bacon, artisinal BBQ/bacon foods, & some bacon desserts!