Marinara Sauce makes a quick, simple addition to so many recipes. Get this family favorite marinara sauce recipe you’ll turn to time and again.
2 tablespoon olive oil
2 garlic cloves, chopped
½ onion, diced
½ teaspoon sea salt
½ teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
1 32-ounce can crushed tomatoes
½ teaspoon oregano
½ teaspoon thyme
1. Heat olive oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat.
2. Add garlic and onions and cook until tender, about 5 minutes.
3. Reduce heat to low to medium heat and toss in all other ingredients. Stir to combine.
4. Simmer until slightly thickened, about 20 minutes.
5. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator to keep for about 1 week.