Top Tech Authors To Be Featured At 2015 International CES
Authors who are at the forefront of the technology industry with books addressing business strategy, Internet culture and disruptive products and services will be featured at the 2015 International CES® as part of Gary’s Book Club, presented by Barnes & Noble. CES attendees will have the opportunity to meet the authors, purchase books onsite through Barnes & Noble, hear author interviews and have their books signed. Owned and produced by the Consumer Electronics Association (CEA)® the 2015 CES, the global gathering place for all who thrive on the business of consumer technology, will run January 6-9, in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Gary’s Book Club will also feature three CEA books for sale: New York Times bestsellers The Comeback: How Innovation Will Restore the American Dream and Ninja Innovation: The Ten Killer Strategies of the World’s Most Successful Businesses(hardback and paperback) for purchase, written by CEA’s president and CEO Gary Shapiro. CEA’s newest book, Digital Destiny: How the New Age of Data Will Transform the Way We Work, Live, and Communicate, written by CEA’s Chief Economist Shawn DuBravac, Ph.D., will be available for advance, pre-release sale at the 2015 International CES.
“I can think of no better place than the International CES to launch CEA’s new book, Digital Destiny: How the New Age of Data Will Transform the Way We Work, Live, and Communicate,written by our own chief economist Shawn DuBravac. The book supports our mission to promote innovation by exploring how the world’s mass adoption of digital technologies portends the beginning of a new era for humanity,” said Shapiro. “We are also thrilled to welcome a robust group of incredible authors to the CEA stage for the second year. Their unmatched business and industry expertise will benefit and educate CES attendees on the transformations taking place within our industry and across society.”
Featured Gary’s Book Club authors include:
- Aneesh Chopra, Innovative State: How New Technologies Can Transform Government
- Shawn DuBravac, Ph.D, Digital Destiny: How the New Age of Data Will Transform the Way We Work, Live, and Communicate
- Nicole Gallucci, Adversperience: The Convergence of Advertising & Experiential Marketing
- Frank Gruber, Startup Mixology: Tech Cocktails Guide to Building, Growing & Celebrating Startup Success
- Andrew Keen, The Internet is Not the Answer
- Peter Nowak, Humans 3.0 -The Upgrading of the Species
- Alexis Ohanian, Without Their Permission: How the 21st Century Will Be Made, Not Managed
- Paul Paetz, Disruption by Design: How to Create Products That Disrupt and Then Dominate Markets
- Anna van Slee & Carolyn Chandler, Adventures in Experience Design
- Scott Steinberg, Make Change Work for You: 10 Ways to Future-Proof Yourself, Fearlessly Innovate, and Succeed Despite Uncertainty
- Patrick Stroh, Business Strategy; Plan, Execute, Win!
- Barry Wacksman and Chris Stutzman, Connected by Design: Seven Principles for Business Transformation through Functional Integration
A complete schedule of Gary’s Book Club author interviews taking place on the CEA Stage at the LVCC, Grand Lobby can be found at CESweb.org/BookClub. More detailed 2015 CES author information is available via Gary’s Book Club Press Kit.